The MN furs group, formerly the Saturday Night Club Furs group (SNCFurs), started as a spin-off from another that originally met in a small pizza place around the University of Minnesota campus. The main meet-up event started as a bi-weekly Saturday night dinner meet-up, and that much has not changed. The name was changed to MN Furs in 2005 to reflect our relationship with the local community as we grew from a small group of close friends to encompassing a much larger community.
In honor of our old name SNCFurs we still keep the Saturday bi-weekly meet-ups and currently at Perkins which we use off and on since 2004.
Location information is at our landing page for those meets at: http://www.mnfurs.org/perkins-meet-bi-weekly/
Our calendar on the front page list the current dates for our meets but can also be found at http://www.mnfurs.org/?m=20110108&cat=3 for our specific dates at Perkins this year.
Home page is : http://www.mnfurs.org
Also on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/mnfurs
Contact Page: http://www.mnfurs.org/about/contact-us
- Who: Everyone! Fursuit or no fursuit, join us for the fun! We always love people taking pictures as well!
- When: Sunday February 6th at 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Where: Classic Bowl in Coon Rapids (11707 Round Lake Blvd, Coon Rapids, MN 55433)
- Web page – http://www.mnfurs.org/forums/events/fursuit-bowling-winter-fun/
- This event will include fursuiting, night dances, socializing, and many other furry related events.
- This is a multi room hotel event that is held at Country Inn And Suites at 6003 Hudson Road, Woodbury MN 55125 .
- Cost for the main event areas is free while “The Den” and an offical MNFurs Snowpocalypse badge is available pre-registration price of $5 or $10 at the door. If people are interested at staying at the hotel a special rate of $79 is available till February 26, 2011 using our group code. For more details about this event